This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch Darwin 1/2] fix PPC64 ABI
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 02:36:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch Darwin 1/2] fix PPC64 ABI
- References: <C28F5DDC-8496-4077-B8A3-30C40BAEE6C0@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk>
On Jul 24, 2010, at 1:31 AM, IainS wrote:
> Part 1, a long-overdue merge from the apple-local 4.2 branch.
> It doesn't touch anything outside darwin-specific code, other than adding a darwin-specific field to the CUMULATIVE_ARGS structure.
> OK for trunk (and 4.5 when it re-opens) ?
I'm fine with this, David, any objections?