This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revision 162491 -- fortran -fwhole-file regressions
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: burnus at net-b dot de, sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:01:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Revision 162491 -- fortran -fwhole-file regressions
> Please backup revision 162491.
In my opinion this depends on the reasons why you have commited the patch
If it is because you are leaving for some reasons for some time and wanted
to do it before leaving, please revert.
However if it was done to expose the feature to a broader audience and
you are planning to iron out the last wrinkles, I think the commit
can be kept in place. The failing tests on i386-*-freebsd can use
a dg-option -fno-whole-file to temporarily silence the failures.