This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] remove __builtin_args_info
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:08:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] remove __builtin_args_info
- References: <20100723135942.GE9110@codesourcery.com>
On 10-07-23 09:59 , Nathan Froyd wrote:
* builtins.def (BUILT_IN_ARGS_INFO): Remove.
* ipa-pure-const.c (special_builtlin_state): Remove
* tree-stdarg.c (execute_optimize_stdarg): Likewise.
* builtins.c (expand_builtin): Likewise.
* doc/tm.texi (__builtin_args_info): Remove.
(__builtin_next_arg): Adjust to not refer to __builtin_args_info.
* doc/tm.text.in: Likewise.