This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed^2 testsuite patches
- From: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Janis Johnson <janis dot marie dot johnson at gmail dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:22:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed^2 testsuite patches
- References: <yddlj928ul2.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On 23 Jul 2010, at 09:34, Rainer Orth wrote:
The following two patches have remained unreviewed for some time
[build, doc, libjava, testsuite] Fully support TLS on Solaris 8 and 9
Janis is still away.
The changes look sensible to me (having spent some time with tls
(but I can't approve anything)
You might ping maintainers for the individual areas - I know Mike
Stump will approve ObjC/C++ test-suite stuff.