This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ifcvt/crossjump patch: Fix PR 42496, 21803
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:47:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: ifcvt/crossjump patch: Fix PR 42496, 21803
- References: <4BB3CCCA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4C460A1F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Here's a new patch. A testcase is included; as I mentioned before this
> triggers quite frequently. This is PR44374.
> I've moved and reused code from dead_or_predicable for a new function
> can_move_insns_across. The tests in dead_or_predicable were still
> somewhat ad-hoc, after the patch I believe it's using the exact
> necessary and sufficient conditions for moving code.
I'll look into it tomorrow. Btw, would you mind taking a look at the audit
trail of PR rtl-opt/44484? TIA.