This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [build, testsuite, v3] Increase gcc, g++, gfortran and libstdc++-v3 testsuite parallelism
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Janis Johnson <janis dot marie dot johnson at gmail dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:35:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [build, testsuite, v3] Increase gcc, g++, gfortran and libstdc++-v3 testsuite parallelism
- References: <yddhbjt40ty.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On Jul 21, 2010, at 2:54 AM, Rainer Orth wrote:
> make check times on slow machines with many cores (like the
> UltraSPARC-T1/T2) is currently limited by too little parallelism in the
Thanks for your efforts.