This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] Fix violation of self-assignment check in GCC source [2/4]
- From: Le-Chun Wu <lcwu at google dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:31:44 -0700
- Subject: [patch] Fix violation of self-assignment check in GCC source [2/4]
This patch fix the warning triggered by self-assignment check in
gcc/tree-ssa-ccp.c. Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-gnu-linux. OK
2010-07-21 Le-Chun Wu <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-ccp.c (ccp_lattice_meet): Remove a self-assign statement
and an unnecessary assignment.
--- gcc/tree-ssa-ccp.c (revision 162385)
+++ gcc/tree-ssa-ccp.c (working copy)
@@ -730,9 +730,8 @@ ccp_lattice_meet (prop_value_t *val1, pr
Ci M Cj = VARYING if (i != j)
If these two values come from memory stores, make sure that
- they come from the same memory reference. */
- val1->lattice_val = CONSTANT;
- val1->value = val1->value;
+ they come from the same memory reference.
+ Nothing to do. VAL1 already contains the value we want. */