This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch 10/9: track subwords of DImode allocnos
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:27:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch 10/9: track subwords of DImode allocnos
- References: <4C1B7BC0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C1F9B96.email@example.com> <4C3CCFE4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C3CD626.email@example.com> <4C3CE28D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/14/2010 12:02 AM, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> Bernd Schmidt wrote:
>> Vlad, is it better for you if I check in the preliminary bits (6-9) now,
>> or should I wait until you've had a chance to look at things?
> It is ok for me if you commit it now. The earlier you commit, the
> earlier I start conflict resolution on the branch and look at your patches.
Did you mean all of it, or just the preliminary bits? I've been holding
off on the final piece to give you time to investigate whether it will
cause problems with the new code.