This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New optimization for reload_combine
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:11:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: New optimization for reload_combine
- References: <4C4035C3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C40B6E3.email@example.com>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>> Does postreload.c fall under reload? If not, would someone approve this?
> Well, it was part of reload1.c until a while ago...
Without commenting on the patch (which Jeff has already reviewed), I
think that postreload should fall in the scope of "reload maintainer".
Does anyone object?
(650) 331-3385 x713