This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR37077 Implement Internal Unit I/O for character KIND=4, Part 2
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:21:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR37077 Implement Internal Unit I/O for character KIND=4, Part 2
- References: <4C3FFC9D.email@example.com> <4C40102B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/16/2010 12:54 AM, Tobias Burnus wrote:
On 07/16/2010 08:30 AM, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
This patch adds READ support for wide character internal units. It
also takes care of the issue noted in comment #7 of the PR.
Regression tested on x86-64-linux-gnu. Test case attached. I will
start looking at the ppc issue after I get this committed. I also plan
to look over list directed read next.
OK for trunk?
In write_character, the new code has lots of tailing spaces (in the
otherwise empty lines). And one after "code borrowed from".
Otherwise, the code looks fine. Thanks!
Cleaned up and committed as revision 162260.
Thanks for review.