This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ping^(n+1) ARM ldm/stm peepholes
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:18:56 +0200
- Subject: Ping^(n+1) ARM ldm/stm peepholes
- References: <4BCD9301.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C346B3C.email@example.com>
On 07/07/2010 01:55 PM, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> Here's an updated version of my ldm/stm peepholes patch for current
> trunk. The main goal of this is to enable ldm/stm generation for Thumb
> by using define_peephole2 and peep2_find_free_reg rather than
> define_peephole; there are one or two new peepholes to recognize
> additional opportunities.