This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 44936: Generic TBP not resolved correctly at compile time
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:41:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 44936: Generic TBP not resolved correctly at compile time
- References: <20100715123353.GA9609@physik.fu-berlin.de>
>> this patch fixes the non-polymorphic usage of generic TBPs with
>> overridden specifics. In this case the generic TBP call was always
>> resolved to the base-class procedure and not the overridden one. The
>> first two hunks contain the actual fix, the last three are an
>> unrelated cleanup of unnecessary code.
>> Regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
> OK. Thanks for the patch!
Thanks, committed as r162221.
> What are your next plans?
Good question. There is still a whole lot of OOP-related bugs. I think
I'd like to get some more of those fixed before moving on to
implementing new "features" (like polymorphic arrays, constructors,