This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add TST to RX
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:21:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add TST to RX
- References: <201007140217.o6E2Hp4w001032@greed.delorie.com>
On 07/14/2010 04:17 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
+ [(set (pc)
+ (if_then_else (zero_extract:SI (xor:SI (match_operand:SI 0 "register_operand" "r")
+ (match_operand 1 "immediate_operand" "i"))
+ (const_int 1)
+ (match_operand 2 "rx_constshift_operand" "i"))
+ (label_ref (match_operand 3 "" ""))
This seems wrong. It should be (if_then_else (ne (zero_extract:SI
...))). If that one is not generated by combine (likely because ne is
removed somewhere?) that should be fixed.
This pattern may well be the reason why canonicalize_condition is called
with a non-comparison RTL.