This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Improve linker errors for missing key method definitions
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:17:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Improve linker errors for missing key method definitions
- References: <AANLkTimZESJr8--O6nZG7EULVNjVVdZZPdZbkKYpke8Z@mail.gmail.com>
I notice you don't test inline functions which could be key functions.
Is there a reason behind that (like arm-eabi C++ ABI's key function
is slightly different from the other ABIs)? How does this interactive
with LTO (in that using -r at link time and then linking the final