This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] make -fstrict-volatile-bitfields the default for m32c, rx, sh, h8
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: dj at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:46:52 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] make -fstrict-volatile-bitfields the default for m32c, rx, sh, h8
- References: <201007092246.o69MkQPf029572@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie <email@example.com> wrote:
> This change has been requested by Renesas for their chips, some of
> which require this functionality and the rest for consistency. Ok to
> apply? (obviously, I'm asking for the sh, h8, and rx targets - I'm
> the m32c maintainer :)
> * config/sh/sh.c (sh_override_options): Default to
SH part is OK. Sorry for the delay.