This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add new warning -Wtrampolines
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Magnus Granberg <zorry at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 02:36:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add new warning -Wtrampolines
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <AANLkTilfgXnpV8Ep0U0GX56lgRrEFGYKOgMeAOF5pDHU@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
I understood that it was oked in IRC subject to changes. If you just
did the changes you do not need a new review. If that is the case, I
will commit it if no one gets to it faster than me.
On 13 July 2010 02:30, Magnus Granberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Monday 12 July 2010 16.22.30 you wrote:
>> On 12 July 2010 13:53, Magnus Granberg <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > On Friday 02 July 2010 13.07.49 you wrote:
>> >> Magnus,
>> >> Was this reviewed? If nobody offers to commit it, I will try to find
>> >> some time to do it.
>> >> Cheers,
>> >> Manuel.
>> > it was reviewed in irc and i need to change the location of the warning
>> > msg in the testcase so i need to use warnings_at instead of warnings
>> Did you commit it? If you need someone to commit it, please send the
>> updated patch and a changelog.
> Updated patch with changelog for new review
> 2010-07-13 ? ? ?Magnus Granberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kevin F. Quinn <email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?* builtins.c: ?(expand_builtin_init_trampoline): ? ? ? ?if -Wtrampolines make a warning.
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?* common.opt: ? Add -Wtrampolines.
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?* doc/invoke.texi: ? ? ?Add -Wtrampolines.
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?* testsuite/gcc.dg/Wtrampolines.c: ? ? ?New.