This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] Remove gfc_conv_section_upper_bound
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:55:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] Remove gfc_conv_section_upper_bound
- References: <4C3B4A0F.email@example.com>
That looks good to me. OK for trunk.
Thanks for the patch.
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Mikael Morin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> gfc_conv_section_upper_bound is the same code as the upper bound parts of
> gfc_conv_section_startstride, with the difference that it returns a NULL
> value in the vector subscript case, instead of a gfc_index_zero_node.
> The attached patch moves that difference into gfc_conv_section_startstride
> and removes gfc_conv_section_upper_bound.
> No testsuite regression on x86_64-unknown-freebsd8.0. OK for trunk ?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
? ? ?? --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy