This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING -- MicroBlaze target support patches
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:04:33 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PING -- MicroBlaze target support patches
- References: <4BEB0738.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 12 May 2010, Michael Eager wrote:
> Could someone please review these patches?
> Add support for Xilinx MicroBlaze processor:
This is okay with three small changes.
Please use "Do not" instead of "Don't" in invoke.texi.
Use proper markup for -fno-zero-initialized-in-bss in the same.
Similarly, please use @var in
Supported values are in the format vX.YY.Z, where X is a major version,
YY is the minor version, and Z is compatiblity code.
These three I cannot review/approve, but the strike me as pretty
straightforward, not touching lots of core code? Where are we
regarding this? Is this stuck somewhere?
This is fine, too. For the announcement on the main page, let's say
"processor" (lower case) and there is a closing </p> missing on the