This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 44702 - allow multiple USE imports of the same symbol
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:56:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 44702 - allow multiple USE imports of the same symbol
- References: <4C3609E8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
The way both intrinsics imports were written was such that
use iso_c_binding, only: A => c_ptr, B => c_ptr
was not possible.
The fix was some simple restructuring, which also removed several lines
and made the code clearer!
Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?
Ok. Thanks for the patch and the nice clean-up on the way!
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri