This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ObjC++/testsuite] Fix PR44518
- From: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:06:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ObjC++/testsuite] Fix PR44518
- References: <CB569B70-B993-4F15-9ECC-086B510ABD90@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk>
On 3 Jul 2010, at 09:28, IainS wrote:
This should fix PR44518 on trunk.
Since I don't have access to real hardware for some of the affected
targets, I'm going to hold off on the branch for a couple of test
(in addition to my original local testing)
results post r161769:
it seems that the approach is working on a variety of targets...
so I've back-ported to 4.5 branch as r162037.