This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch targets]: Add support of ms_hook_prologue for x64 architecture
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, thorpej at netbsd dot org, stanshebs at earthlink dot net
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:24:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch targets]: Add support of ms_hook_prologue for x64 architecture
- References: <OFAEA79AAB.C08B0711-ONC125775A.003CBB47-C125775A.003DB88C@onevision.de>
On Jul 8, 2010, at 4:14 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> I reworked my initial patch (which is reverted) and now I am using the
> approach to introduce for function-label emitting the new macro
> ASM_OUTPUT_FUNCTION_LABEL, which can be overriden by architectures on
Looks wonderful, thanks...