This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix target/44877 (powerpc vectorization failure)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:03:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix target/44877 (powerpc vectorization failure)
- References: <20100708224543.GA21020@hungry-tiger.westford.ibm.com>
On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Michael Meissner
> This patch fixes target/44877 which allows dealII to be compiled on powerpc
> systems with either Altivec or VSX vector instruction sets. ?I have done a
> bootstrap with the compiler and verified that there are no regressions in the
> C, C++, and fortran testsuites. ?Is this ok to install?