This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 0/4] if-conversion of loops with conditionals containing memory writes
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rguenther at suse dot de, matz at suse dot de, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 16:41:21 -0500
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] if-conversion of loops with conditionals containing memory writes
following Michael's review, this patch-set reworks the previous
patches in order to speed up the computation of non-trapping property
of data reference accesses in the statements to be if-converted.
1/4 is identical to the previously submitted patch.
2/4 is a trivial clean up.
3/4 simplifies the control flow in the previously submitted patch and
now calls the function outlined in 2/4 to OR predicates.
4/4 is the speeding up part that Michael proposed.
This patch-set passed regstrap on amd64-linux. Ok for trunk?
AMD / Open Source Compiler Engineering / GNU Tools