This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix lto_section_name array
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andi Kleen <ak at linux dot intel dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 23:06:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix lto_section_name array
> Fix lto_section_name array
> Add a missing comma that messes up the later sections in the lto_section_name array.
> I don't have commit rights, so someone has to commit it for me.
> 2010-07-08 Andi Kleen <email@example.com>
> * lto/lto-section-in.c: (lto_section_name) Add missing comma.
Committed to SVN trunk as r161976.