This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] gfc_add_field_to_struct refactoring
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 22:07:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] gfc_add_field_to_struct refactoring
- References: <4C2F0964.email@example.com>
Mikael Morin wrote:
> That code was creating a FIELD_DECL and adding it, as backend_decl for
> C_PTR's hidden C_ADDRESS field, and as TYPE_FIELDS for the containing
> type (which is a void pointer type).
> As the field is hidden, it should not be accessible from the
> front-end, and as the containing type is a void pointer type, the
> middle-end should not try to access its TYPE_FIELDS.
> The testsuite run is more than halfway now without new failures
> OK for trunk, if it passes?
OK. Thanks for the patch!