This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch targets]: Add support of ms_hook_prologue for x64 architecture
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, stanshebs at earthlink dot net, thorpej at netbsd dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:42:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch targets]: Add support of ms_hook_prologue for x64 architecture
- References: <OFBB80A06F.FCE186BC-ONC125775A.0052CB67-C125775A.0052E2D8@onevision.de>
On 07/08/2010 08:05 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> Thank you for catching it. No, it isn't necessary anymore.
This second patch is ok.