This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING,4.5] Re: [4.5.1,PR43888] Backport fix for PR43888 to 4.5 branch.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:21:10 +0100
- Subject: [PING,4.5] Re: [4.5.1,PR43888] Backport fix for PR43888 to 4.5 branch.
- References: <4C128424.email@example.com>
On 11/06/2010 19:44, Dave Korn wrote:
> This patch is the combined fix for PR43888 with the follow-on patch for a
> problem that Kai discovered it exposed on x64 targets. As I reported in the
> original thread(*), it resolves these FAILs on cygwin:
>> -FAIL: g++.dg/eh/weak1.C execution test
>> -FAIL: gcc.dg/alias-7.c execution test
>> -FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr27781.c scan-tree-dump optimized "func \\(\\);"
> and is a genuine regression since 4.3.4.
> PR target/43888
> * config/i386/winnt.c (i386_pe_binds_local_p): Handle weak decls,
> but not on x64.
> Bootstrapped and tested on i686-pc-cygwin, before(**) and after(***) test
> results show no regressions. Ok for branch?
> (*) - http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-04/threads.html#01899
> (**) - http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2010-06/msg00897.html
> (***) - http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2010-06/msg01122.html