This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: At linktime, consider linkonces as ones that will go away
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, tglek at mozilla dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:39:33 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: At linktime, consider linkonces as ones that will go away
- References: <20100708112236.GC12887@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> The patch probaby has longest function name I ever invented, but I can't
> think of something shorter that would not be unreadable.
The _from_program seems superfluous, _will_be --> _p, _if_no_direct_calls
also seems superfluous (it's IMO not so important why it will be removed,
only that it is, for the why you always can look at that functions
definition). Hence, how about cgraph_removed_p, or if too concise maybe