This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [27/27] Use *_target_globals for MIPS
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:41:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [27/27] Use *_target_globals for MIPS
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Overall I think this series is good. I pointed out two
problems with the conversion. With those fixed, I think
the series could go in.