This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM] Fix prologue and epilogue for interrupt function
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:49:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Fix prologue and epilogue for interrupt function
- References: <4C3414CE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ARM GCC will save r3 to the stack when it tries to align the stack to
> double-word. But it can only do so when r3 will not be saved. Otherwise
> there will be inconsistent information about how many registers will be
> saved and how much the stack will be adjusted. This patch fixes it.
> Tested on arm-none-eabi. No regressions are found. Is it OK?
Your test fails for Thumb multilibs.
Other than that, ok.