This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR fortran/44693, take 2
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:53:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix PR fortran/44693, take 2
- References: <email@example.com> <4C33876C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Regression-tested, no new regressions.
> > OK for trunk?
> OK. Thanks for the patch - and great that you have spotted (possibly
> with the test suite) that SPREAD as only intrinsic can have "1 <= dim
> n +1".
Thanks for the quick review. Committed, as rev. 161884.
As a matter of fact, I suddenly remembered not understanding this point
once in the library :-)