This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: do not include diagnostic-core.h in toplev.h
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:44:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: do not include diagnostic-core.h in toplev.h
- References: <AANLkTin4cwoIGYVrhy5jGU7HWRArumM-B0eub_-jRhBt@mail.gmail.com> <4C333E22.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6 July 2010 16:30, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> I think even without Manuel's patch it is profitable as many files only
> need "diagnostic-core.h" even though they include "toplev.h". Thus, I
> intent the commit the attached patch as obvious - unless there are
Thanks, I will update my patch once yours is committed.