This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix debuginfo after tree_nrv
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:49:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix debuginfo after tree_nrv
- References: <20100705193215.GD28610@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> As noted by Honza, tree_nrv doesn't play very well with debuginfo (the
> optimized away variable has no location).
I think this fixes PR44731. According to the bug report this is a