This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix debuginfo after tree_nrv
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:36:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix debuginfo after tree_nrv
- References: <20100705193215.GD28610@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 19:32, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> As noted by Honza, tree_nrv doesn't play very well with debuginfo (the
> optimized away variable has no location).
> This patch fixes it, bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux and i686-linux.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2010-07-05 ÂJakub Jelinek Â<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Â Â Â Â* tree-nrv.c (tree_nrv): Set DECL_VALUE_EXPR on found to result.
> Â Â Â Â* gcc.dg/guality/nrv-1.c: New test.