This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [x86] Implement static static checking
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:33:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [x86] Implement static static checking
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Tested on Linux, Solaris and Windows 32-bit as well as Linux 64-bit.
> OK for the mainline?
What will it need to make this work on FreeBSD? Will just #define-ing
STACK_CHECK_STATIC_BUILTIN in config/i386/freebsd.h have a chance to work?
(I assume you'll add a note to gcc-4.6/changes.html once you patches have
been approved and applied? ;-)