This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 44625
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 15:11:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 44625
- References: <4C31C773.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C31D9C7.email@example.com>
On 07/05/2010 03:10 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
> On 07/05/2010 07:52 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>> I have this patchlet for another case where we use BASELINK_P on
>> NULL_TREE. Tested x86_64-linux. I propose to apply it to mainline and
>> 4_5-branch only and then close the PR: it's a regression, but just a P5
> Seems like we ought to catch this when we're creating the
> COMPONENT_REF, rather than when we're trying to substitute into it; we
> shouldn't create a COMPONENT_REF with a null operand 1.
Ok, I'll look into it.