This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM] Fix length attribute for neon_mov<mode> of VSTRUCT
- From: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 00:50:52 +0800
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Fix length attribute for neon_mov<mode> of VSTRUCT
- References: <4C2AD08A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/01/2010 12:31 AM, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
Thanks. Now I have committed it on trunk. OK for 4.5 branch, too?
On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 13:05 +0800, Jie Zhang wrote:
I just found that the length attribute of neon_mov<mode> pattern for
VSTRUCT is not calculated correctly. This patch should fix it. Testing
on arm-none-eabi for NEON has no regressions. Is it OK to commit?
I *think* this is OK (my one area of concern is whether or not we can
still have subreg(mem) at the time that arm_attr_length_move_neon is
Please wait 24 hours; if nobody says, "yes, you can have such beasts" in
that time, then you can check this in.