This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,objc] avoid chainon when building record types in ObjC FE
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 09:47:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,objc] avoid chainon when building record types in ObjC FE
- References: <20100702140356.GD17877@codesourcery.com>
On Jul 2, 2010, at 7:03 AM, Nathan Froyd wrote:
> OK to commit?
Ok, keep an eye out for any downside from the regression testers...