This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ARM patch: Fix PR44787/44788
- From: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:36:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARM patch: Fix PR44787/44788
- References: <4C2F1DBF.email@example.com>
On 3 Jul 2010, at 12:23, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
Regression tested on:
Target is arm-none-linux-gnueabi
Host is i686-pc-linux-gnu
Schedule of variations:
is there a HOW-to for this setup somewhere [preferably with a
downloadable qemu image ;-)] ?
(I've built the cross-tools - but, obviously, arm testing is pretty
limited with the gcc simulator).