This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada,C++,etc.] Options patches pending review
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at adacore dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "bosch at gnat dot com" <bosch at gnat dot com>, "dewar at gnat dot com" <dewar at gnat dot com>, "charlet at act-europe dot fr" <charlet at act-europe dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 07:29:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Ada,C++,etc.] Options patches pending review
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Jun 25, 2010, at 11:10, "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Various recent option handling patches of mine have got bogged down
piecemeal review of bits of the patches. In particular, several
needs review of C++ and Ada pieces.
An update to the status of this series (four presently uncommitted
patches, but one of those is now completely approved):
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-06/msg01968.html> needs C++
Ada review still needed.
Ada changes are OK.
Ada changes OK.
Ada and LTO pieces and the main language-independent part of the
the whole patch (including Ada and Fortran pieces).
If you wish to consider the Ada pieces as less mechanical than the
mechanical changes to other front ends, then these also still need Ada