This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Do not include c-tree.h in c-common.c
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:50:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Do not include c-tree.h in c-common.c
- References: <AANLkTilZRYDW9WXAsi8tjbD9NTkYSxDKDOY7UUEAgvwG@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Steven Bosscher <email@example.com> wrote:
> There is no need to include c-tree.h anymore when the the two patches
> of earlier today are approved+applied:
These have now been committed after approval by Ian of the C++ bits on IRC.