This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch][committed] Don't include varray.h where it is not needed
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:01:14 +0200
- Subject: [patch][committed] Don't include varray.h where it is not needed
Don't include varray.h where it is not needed -- which is to say,
include it nowhere except in toplev.c and sdbout.c.
Committed, pre-approved by Richi. I only include the ChangeLog below,
because the patch is so mechanical.
See http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?view=revision&revision=158933 for the details.
* toplev.c: Include varray.h for statistics dumping.
* tree.h: Do not declare varray_head_tag.
* tree-into-ssa.c, tree-ssa-uninit.c, tree-phinodes.c, omega.c,
regs.h, lto-cgraph.c, tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c, tree-nomudflap.c,
c-objc-common.c, lto-streamer-out.c, tree-ssa-propagate.c,
gimple-low.c, c-semantics.c, dwarf2out.c, lto-streamer-in.c,
lto-section-in.c, alias.c, tree-if-conv.c, gimplify.c, ggc-zone.c,
tree-ssa.c, tree-ssa-loop-prefetch.c, integrate.h, c-gimplify.c,
c-common.c, c-common.h, reg-stack.c, basic-block.h,
tree-ssa-structalias.c, lto-section-out.c, tree-ssanames.c: Do not
* Makefile.in: Update for abovementioned changes.
* objc-act.c: Do not include varray.h.
* objcp-decl.c: Do not include varray.h.
* optimize.c, parser.c,mangle.c, cp-tree.h: DO not include varray.h.
* Make-lang.in: Don't include varray.h dependency in CXX_TREE_H.