This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,Fortran] PR43919 - coarray 10/n: Fix (u,l)cobounds for coarray scalars
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:34:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch,Fortran] PR43919 - coarray 10/n: Fix (u,l)cobounds for coarray scalars
- References: <4BD87C12.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 08:18:58PM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> (u,l)cobounds gave an ICE for scalar coarrays as they end up with
> ar.type == AR_ELEMENT, which was not handled. The fix is straight forward.
> Build and currently regtesting on x86-64-linux. If successful, OK for
> the trunk?
Yes (with an appropriate ChangeLog).