This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for df problems, and and an ifcvt improvement
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bernds at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:37:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix for df problems, and and an ifcvt improvement
- References: <20100426115452.723C83BE0F@mailhost.lps.ens.fr>
On 04/26/2010 01:54 PM, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Revision 158639 most likely caused PR43858. Does it make sense
to commit new patches without fixing the PR?
While some care is good, this particular patch is actually a fix rather
than a "mixed fix and optimization" like r158639 was. So I leave it to
(BTW, your @codesourcery.com mail doesn't work).