This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING 2 Re: [RFA] Let GDB find the right options.c
- From: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:47:42 +0800
- Subject: PING 2 Re: [RFA] Let GDB find the right options.c
- References: <4BB300E8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4BC0A69B.email@example.com>
On 04/11/2010 12:26 AM, Jie Zhang wrote:
On 03/31/2010 03:59 PM, Jie Zhang wrote:
When I was trying to set a breakpoint on a function in GCC generated
options.c, like cl_optimization_restore, GDB always thought it's the
options.c in gcc/fortran/ . That's because the .gdbinit in the GCC build
directory looks like:
So GDB will search ../../../svn/trunk/gcc/fortran before the build
directory. This patch moves "dir ." after all other dir commands. So the
build directory will be searched first.
The options.c in gcc/fortran should still be able to be found correctly
when setting breakpoint on the functions in that file, since the file
name for that options.c will contains "fortran/"
Is it OK?