This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR fortran/43793
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:44:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR fortran/43793
- References: <20100424183701.GA46364@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
The attached patch fixes the regression I caused with my
patch to PR fortran/30073. It has been regtested on
x86_64-*-freebsd. OK for trunk and 4.5.1?
Yes, the testcase filename isn't in the normal descriptive
format, but I couldn't think of a better name than the
OK to commit to trunk and 4.5.1