This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR43832 OPEN statement not diagnosing missing unit number
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:55:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR43832 OPEN statement not diagnosing missing unit number
- References: <4BD256E2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4BD25BBA.email@example.com>
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > The attached patch adds an error message. I also found a redundant and bad
> > test case fgetc_3.f90 that failed with this patch and so I deleted it and
> > added the new test case open_nounit.f90.
> Disregard the fgetc_3.f90 missing. My local trunk was at r158397. Otherwise
> all is identical.
I'm not sufficiently sure (well ok, safe-side thickness) I
understand you correctly, but in r158687 gfortran.dg/fgetc_3.f90
is there and failing (for cris-elf, but I guess universally).
It's not mentioned in your testsuite changelog.
Should it just be removed?