This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Move double-int stuff from fold-const to double-int
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:31:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move double-int stuff from fold-const to double-int
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 15 April 2010 13:17, Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Now, svn sucks, so this will break svn blame unless you go hunting
> through the revs. ?So if people think moving things is bad I'll
> just throw away the patch again.
How would you expect it to work?
We complain when people criticize GCC in a unconstructive way.
Shouldn't we apply the same rule to other free software projects?
If moving around code where it should belong is going to be a problem,
then we better give up now.