This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran-exp] Restore large array constructor check
- From: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:19:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran-exp] Restore large array constructor check
- References: <4BC1EA22.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2010/4/11 Jerry DeLisle <email@example.com>:
> This patch restores the check for large constructors and allows gfortran to
> compile the first test case in pr34554. ?The patch also does some cleanup.
Thanks for moving this forward! :)