This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR43715 - Fix --enable-plugin on darwin
- From: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- To: "Peter O'Gorman" <peter at pogma dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mikestump at comcast dot net, iains at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:30:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR43715 - Fix --enable-plugin on darwin
- References: <20100411043618.GA16020@bromo.med.uc.edu> <4BC1E949.email@example.com>
On 11 Apr 2010, at 16:22, Peter O'Gorman wrote:
On 04/10/2010 11:36 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
I am not able to review this, but I'm going to comment anyway :)
We'd need to keep objdump, and only use nm if gcc_cv_objdump is
empty. And I am pretty sure that everywhere you're checking for
without looking at this in any detail...
... otool provides most of the functionality of objdump ..
maybe that's a place to look?